1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Add bread crumbs and garlic to plate or pie pan.
3. Cut slits in the tenderloin and insert an onion wedge in each slit.
4. Brush outside with 1/3-cup Dijon-style mustard, and roll in bread crumb mixture.
5. Coat baking or roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place tenderloin in pan.
6. Roast 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees F.
7. Remove tenderloin from pan. Cover to keep warm.
8. Place roasting pan on stove burner over medium heat. Add apple cider, bring to gentle boil and cook until thickened. Stir occasionally.
9. Stir in 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
10. Pour sauce mixture through strainer.
11. Slice pork into 1-inch slices. Serve with applesauce.